How do I change my website address and change my URL?

To change the web's address and your listing in the Teacher Index, use the Change URL utility:

  1. Go to the Change URL utility at
  2. Enter your old and new information.  Be sure to enter the OLD state, school, and name exactly as it appears in your old web address, and enter your NEW state, school and name exactly as you would like it to appear in your new web address.
  3. Enter your password and click Submit.  Your web address will change, and you will receive an email (at your site's registered email address) with your new URL (website address) and password.  Keep this information for your records.

The Find your Teacher index will be automatically updated to reflect the new State, School Name, and Teacher Name you have selected.