How do I leave a comment on a student's submitted file?
Currently there are two ways you can leave a comment on a student's submitted file.
You can leave a comment/edits within the document (example - within a Word document) or you can leave a comment that is attached to the file and seen while in digital lockers.
To add a comment within the document follow these steps
1. Click the file name and download it.
2. Make any edits you need. (Suggestion - Word offers editing tools or you could highlight/mark up the file in Word)
3. Save that file to your computer.
4. Returning to your Digital Locker, click the same file name and click "Add New Version" This will allow you to upload the file you just edited.
5. You can now return the file back to the student (notice there are now two versions of that file).
To add a comment attached to the file follow these steps
1. Click the file name and then click Details This will allow you to write a comment that will stay with this file
2. You can then return the file to the student with a comment included.