Frequently Asked Questions


I forgot to pay and my site disappeared. How can I submit payment to get it back?

Save to list
Created 2007-11-20
Modified 2011-03-21
Views 12268
When a site expires, it remains online for a brief grace period during which no updates can be made, but payment can still be entered to keep the site.  If no payment information is entered, the site will eventually be taken offline.

At this point, you would need to contact us to restore the site.  Deleted sites will usually remain available in our archives for a few months, and we can restore them temporarily so that you can submit payment.

To request a restoration, please contact our support staff here.  Be sure to include your site's web address in your message.  We will check to see if your site is still available, and restore it so that you can submit payment.  (Note that the site's content will not be publicly available until payment is made to reactivate the site.)

Related Articles
How can I create a copy of my TeacherWeb site?
You can use the Copy Web Utility to create an exact copy of a website at a new address. The new site will have the same email and password.  You should be sure to...
How do I check my payment status or get a payment receipt? How do I find out when my website or account is expiring?
To get a receipt for your TeacherWeb site or check on your payment status (including the current expiration date of your website): Go to your Update Index....
On 3/10/2015, TeacherWeb discontinued the automatic renewal option. How does this system update affect me?
TeacherWeb Billing Advisory FAQ March 2, 2015 • Why is this change occuring? TeacherWeb is opting to no longer store consumer credit...